Revised Fees for consultancy and accreditation services
Revised July 2018
- Schools applying for accreditation for the first time pay an administrative fee of US$ 15,000.00, US$2,500.00 for each additional campus and US$5,000.00 per hospital (clinical affiliate) to be visited on each visit.
- Schools with accredited programmes pay an annual fee of US$2,000.00 for every 100 new students admitted in a calendar year as a condition of maintaining accredited status.
- At the time a school submits a Notice of Appeal it must also submit a non-refundable fee of US$1,500.00 and an additional US$6,000.00 as a deposit on the payment of costs (a total of US$7,500.00) made payable to the Authority.
- Schools in non-CARICOM member countries requesting accreditation services from CAAM- HP are required to pay the administrative fee of US$20,000.00 plus a service fee of US$10,000.00. For the Spanish-speaking countries an additional cost for translation of documents will be included.
- Schools requesting consultation services from CAAM-HP are required to pay a fee of US$10,000.00 in addition to meeting the consultant’s (Secretariat staff) airfare and accommodation costs.
- CAAM-HP charges fees for an accreditation review which include travel and accommodation costs and honorarium for site visit teams. An administrative fee of US$10,000.00 will be included in the budget for each site visit.
- Team chairs and team secretaries receive an honorarium of US$400.00 per day each and team members US$300.00 per day. In addition, the team secretary receives US$1,500.00 for preparation and submission of the site visit report.
- Governments applying to the National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation (NCFMEA) of the US Department of Education for initial determination and re-determination of comparability will be required to pay CAAM-HP an administrative fee of US$15,000.00.